Thursday 22 March 2007

Moving Day

Today is a day of mixed emotions for me, I finish my job and start looking for a new one for eight months. This is a mixture of excitement,nerves,worries,opportunity and of course self evaluation. What exactly do I want to do? What are my strengths and weaknesses? What is the best course of action for me to take to help us get to Training College? These and many more questions are running through my head. The one thing I am sure about is that whatever happens over the next couple of weeks that if we stay focused on God that the correct path for me will be made clear.
It is at times like this that you realise how lucky you are to be surrounded by a loving family and good friends, precious commodities that no amount of money can buy!

God bless and I look forward to catching up with you soon.

4 comments:

Jim Knaggs said...

Trusting God will be a joy! God bless you in your journey.

CheekyUkie said...

Hey all the BESTEST for training college matey, it's exciting and scary at the same time when God calls ya into full time ministry.

So you take care and I look forward to reading of ur journey into training college and beyond - Kia Kaha (Big Strong)

Cheers m8

Major Tim Lynn said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!
Know that our thoughts and prayers are with you, Sue and the children.
Here's a proven principle ~ "Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart." (Psalm 37:4)
He'll be sure to guide you into His most perfect will.
Every blessing!

Darren Lamotte said...

I thank you all for your interest in our journey and look forward to sharing it with you along the journey. Tim I will catch up with you soon and I am in complete disbelief that the TC would even read my blog let alone take the time to post a comment. Thanks your leadership is truly inspirational. I look forward to getting the chance to share with you one on one some time.