Thursday 11 September 2008

Ethan John Lamotte is 5


My little man Ethan turns five today !! It seems like yesterday that we were celebrating his birth, and yet in other ways it seems like a different world that he was born into. So much has happened and our family situation is so different to when he was born.
I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family, Susan is such a great Mother and wife and gets more beautiful everyday ! Amy-Lee is growing into a fine young lady (although a bit less attitude would be good at times), Zara is such a caring and fun girl and makes life very interesting (nothing is ever boring with Zara around) and then there is Ethan.
I could not be prouder of my son, he is energetic and playful without being hyper. He has an amazing imagination and loves to create and play different characters ( although at the moment it always seems to be Spiderman). He makes friends really well and has a softer side to him that not all young boys have. The other great thing about Ethan is his sense of humor, he loves to have a deep chuckle and to make people laugh, some of the dance moves in front of the TV are priceless !
I cannot be sure of what the future holds for Ethan but already I can see that he will be an intelligent, fun and friendly man. I pray that God would be a reality for him and that he would rely on God for the foundations of his life.
Happy Birthday my little man ! I am so proud of you and love you soooo much !!!

PS It is now only 13 years till he gets drafted by Geelong ! Go Cats !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such an inspiration to me and our family. Amy-Lee, Zara and Ethan are the luckiest children to have a fantastic Father like you. You are very much loved. Lots of Love Always Susan XXXX