Wednesday 15 October 2008

Zara is 10 !



It is hard to believe but my gorgeous little princess Zara is 10. She had a great day yesterday as we celebrated her birthday, and it was great to see her laughing and enjoying everything. Zara has a really infectious personality and when she is happy she is an absolute delight to be in the company of.
I think of all the family Zara has been the one that the move to Warrnambool has caused the most stress and heartache too, she is a really good friend who develops really deep, strong friendships and I think she really struggled having to leave her friends and family and start again. Zara is a very affectionate daughter and has a really soft, wonderful heart and is a really caring, loving young girl.
As parents Susan and I could not be prouder of her and the way she is developing and we look forward to watching and sharing with her as she continues to grow into a beautiful young woman.
Zara I am so proud to call you my daughter and hope you have a great year ahead and all your dreams come true. Thanks for just being you, continue to laugh, love and dream. We will do everything in our powers to make sure you can live out those dreams.
As you grow physically may you also grow spiritually, rely on God He will always be there for you.
I Love you Zara and cant wait to see your development in the coming months.

No comments: