Tuesday 15 May 2007

Exciting times for us and the Salvation Army

It is with a real sense of excitement that I am writing this blog today, I really believe that we are on the brink of some very exciting times both for us as a family and for The Salvation Army as a movement. I can really feel the movement of The Holy Spirit and have been inspired when I listen to the dreams and desires of some of the leaders I have had a chance to chat with.
We need to be continually looking for ways to spread the word of God and help out the suffering in our society. Everyday there are people dying who don't know what it is like to have a relationship with the only true God, this is upsetting and we need to do everything we can to make sure that this is not the case with the people that we have come into contact with.
Through our love,compassion and Christian example may we provide them with the seed that is needed to harvest a fruit for the Kingdom. Seven years ago someone took the time to plant that seed with me, and I thank God daily for them and their influence on my life.
May you be blessed as you go about your daily routines, and may you remember that God wants you to take His message to the world, one person at a time !!