Monday 10 September 2007

Look out Warrnambool

Look out Warrnambool here comes the Lamottes. I apologise it has been so long since I last posted but it has been a crazy last month. If you hadn't already realised by the heading Susan and myself have been accepted as Lieutenants and have been appointed as Assistant Corps Officers at Warrnambool Corps commencing on the 23rd September. This has obviously brought a great sense of excitement to us and we cant wait to start our ministry in this great town.
However as with any move it comes at a cost and the last couple of weeks have been full of last times we do things. There has been the kids last day at school, their last netball game, our last Sunday at Rowville, lots of goodbyes to family and friends, packing up the house and arranging disconnection of all the utilities etc etc the list could go on and on. Each of these events have been tinged with sadness but at the same time everyone has been excited for us and the steps we are taking. We have been truly blessed by the reaction of people to the news and it is at times like this that you realise how many people take an interest in you and how many friends you actually have.
I will continue this post later on as my daughter is not well and my wife is telling me off so I had better get back to work. Thanks again to you all for your love and support and we look forward to seeing you at Warrnambool if not before. God Bless !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.