Monday 10 September 2007

Part 2

I'm Back. I think I have heard that phrase somewhere before.... anyway getting back to where I was, we feel very blessed to have the people around us that support us, and we are very aware that there are a lot of people that will be upholding us in prayer as we begin our lifelong journey in Officership. How Awesome is that, that people will be speaking to God for Me!
Our three year old son Ethan at church the other Sunday was asked as part of the primary lesson where you would go to find out more about God (the teacher was expecting him to say the Bible of course) he shot his hand straight up and without any hesitation proclaimed that you would go to Warrnambool !! We pray that this will ring true for him and also for the other children that we encounter in our ministry there, may they see the light of God shining through this town and may it be an example to other places around of what it is like to live according to the Bible. ( We don't set ourselves easy challenges do we)
Lets get started and see what God can achieve through the very little we have to offer. Bring it on !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.

I expect that you'll experience just as much "on your way" to Training College, as you will "in" there... *SMILE* (God has a way of doing that)

I'm also 'attempting' to follow a similar path ~ although admittedly, I haven't started really yet. LOL
(But I do recognize God's call and am only now getting over my initial fear/intimidation...Slowly learning how to surrender.)

It'll be interesting to read about your experiences, and I plan to visit your blog frequently. Keep us informed.

God bless.