Sunday 2 March 2008

God is good !

We had the first youth group or TRASH night for the year on friday night and had 16 youth and four leaders there. It was a great night the youth all got involved and participated in the games, and the night went really well. We actually ran out of time which is far better than having to find ways to fill in time.
If you had been reading my previous posts you would be aware that we ran a competition to see if anyone could find what TRASH stood for. We had some great suggestions ( including The Really Awesome Salvos Hour & Too Right A Smack Hurts) but no-one guessed correctly that it meant The Real Answer Starts Here.
This weekend I also had the opportunity of leading and sharing Gods word at our Sunday morning meeting. This also went well, I received positive feedback ( although I am not too sure if people would tell me if it was really bad !)and felt a really positive feeling in the hall during and after the service.I love getting the opportunity to share Gods word with people and really get confirmation every time that I get the opportunity that this is what God is wanting me to do.
It has been a full on week but it has been really enjoyable, and I believe that God is about to bring great things to the community at Warrnambool. Bring on the flood !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! God bless your ministry and nurture the seeds you sew. Love to all, Penny