Thursday 31 January 2008

TRASH

We decided we needed a catchy name or acronym for our youth group so after lots of think music and a few very bad ideas I came up with TRASH. Now I can already hear some of you saying what ??? but as I said it was thought out as an acronym, the meaning of TRASH is "???". We are running a competition at Youth Group so I will post the name after next weeks event ! Now I hope none of you have ever heard of this name before as I would like it to be unique but even if it is not I think it is pretty darn good.
Our first night for the year is 29th February so I would appreciate your prayerful support as we set out to make God real to these kids.
I am not sure if I will be able to post another blog for a couple of weeks as we head off to Royal Parade( for those of you who may not know this is The Salvation Army's Officer Training College) for a two week intensive training.
If anyone has any comments or feedback on the name I would be interested to hear it.
I pray that God will be real to you in the environment that you find yourself in this week, and that you may have peace and faith as you go about your daily life.

No comments: